Our Leadership Team
entrepreneur and executive
global leader of solutions
consultative and strategic services
investment advisory and capital markets
senior executive team entrepreneur and executive global leader of solutions consultative and strategic services investment advisory and capital markets
K8’s leadership team is comprised of senior executives from a wide range of industries and background expertise.
Chairman and CEO, Ed Kopko
K8’s Chairman is Ed Kopko, a serial entrepreneur and executive for a plethora of highly successful companies over the past several decades, including Mercury Z, BrightSky Networks, Kopko LLC, and media giant Bold Business. He was also the former owner and CEO of Chief Executive Magazine, bringing critical information to the world’s most recognizable executives.
- Mercury Z is a global leader of solutions-based services, providing network engineering, project support, field services, cloud and data center solutions, wireless solutions, and security services. Mercury Z caters to the ever-changing operational and technological changes in today’s society.
- BrightSky Networks was founded to bring a better broadband service to underserved communities of the world, offering businesses enterprise-level capabilities to improve their operations, productivity, and reach. With some of the top download and upload speeds, BrightSky is positioned to compete with the largest internet service providers.
- Bold Business reports on the ideas, actions, and impacts that businesses can have on society. Changing the paradigm of business reporting, Bold Business encourages, communicates, and helps turn Bold Ideas into Bold Actions to deliver amazing societal impact.
- Kopko, LLC provides a plethora of consultative and strategic services; investment advisory, capital markets & corporate advisory, and real estate properties. Together, these three entities can help other businesses expand, evolve, and navigate the ever-changing business landscape.
Senior Executive Team
The senior executive team at K8 brings a wealth of knowledge and global project experience from a wide range of interdisciplinary expertise.
- Mike Strobo – SVP Service Delivery and Technology – Mike brings decades of experience in managing and delivering complex projects for clients. His ability to evaluate and integrate new technology to robust projects allows his team to deliver high quality results.
- Jim Floody – VP Marketing and Technology – Jim brings over 20 years of marketing and technology experience to K8. He has previously worked in global management and marketing roles, helping expand business operations in various industries. His expertise in digital marketing will help K8 position itself as a leader in marketing and technology services.